Lead the development and organization of production operations. They develop a successful workflow, adapt to changing conditions, and develop new equipment, procedures, and policies to increase efficiency in all operations.
Qualification / Experience
· Minimum requirement -National Diploma in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
· At least 3 –5 years within Automotive Industry in similar position
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
· Ability to take initiative, have good problem solving skills, excellent time management and able to work independently.
· Ability to interpret engineering drawings
· Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, PSW, FMEA, Control Plans and G8D
· Knowledge of SPC, Cm, Cmk, Pp PpPk, CpCPk
· Knowledge of TS16949 standards
· Knowledge of ABB / Kuka Robotics and joining technologies will be an advantage
· Ability to handle pressure
· Good computer skills, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) & AutoCAD
· Ability to take initiative, have good problem-solving skills, excellent time management and able to work independently
· Knowledge in Kaizen tools
· Ensure customer requirements are met with regards to geometry
· Guarantee process and quality of products manufactured
· Responsible for time studies and ergonomics, Set-up production Line Standards
· Optimize plant layout to improve material & product flow in plant
· Investigate and resolve manufacturing related problems and sub-standards performance
· Involvement in continuous improvement principles
· Drive Lean Manufacturing activities
· Investigate and implement continuous improvements initiatives
· Improvement in Line OEE according to MES
· Improve and optimize line cycle times
· Generate and implement cost saving projects
· Evaluating the ongoing performance of processes and products to meet customer requirements
· Develop action plans for realization of improvement projects
· Develop and implement work instructions and documentation
· Display latest level work instructions
· Ensure ECR are implemented and controlled throughout the production processes
· Compiling of process documentation and ensuring it comply with customer requirements
· Identify customer requirements and translate them into process and product specifications
· Investigate customer complaints and implement counter measures
· Assist with the completion of internal and external corrective actions
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link