The primary purpose of this role is to plan, coordinate and implement all marketing and administrative requirements of the marketing office.
- Draft, coordinate and manage the social media content for events and marketing promotions on all social media accounts
- Plan and coordinate all external events and initiatives
- Organise marketing-related internal staff functions.
- Accurately upload all quotes and invoices on the company’s financial system for processing and payment, and book all travel arrangement for the department.
- Plan and implement all sponsorship and partnership agreements signed off by the Marketing Manager
- Compile well-presented post-analysis documents for sponsors or partners to prove the ROI on events or initiatives.
- Report back to marketing with ideas on how marketing can capitalise on ad hoc promotional activities of other departments and develop plans to promote these initiatives.
- File all documents of marketing events, initiatives and campaigns to ensure that marketing can function effectively, and that information is easily accessible.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or diploma in Public Relations, Marketing or Event Management with 3 years relevant experience.
- A valid South Africa driver’s license
- Must provide copies of completed qualifications and certificates and 3 contactable references