- The primary purpose of this role is to plan, coordinate and implement all marketing and administrative requirements of the marketing office.
- This individual is highly focused and motivated with attention to detail and can work independently and as a team player.
- He/she can develop unique concepts and drive creative briefs meticulously from concept to implementation. He/she will organise polished events and initiatives for company’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Draft, coordinate and manage the social media content for events and marketing promotions on all social media accounts
- Plan and coordinate all external events and initiatives of the organisation including the annual events
- Organise marketing-related internal staff functions.
- Accurately upload all quotes and invoices on the company’s financial system for processing and payment, and book all travel arrangement for the department.
- Plan and implement all sponsorship and partnership agreements signed off by the Marketing Manager.
- Compile well-presented post-analysis documents for sponsors or partners to prove the ROI on events or initiatives.
- Report back to marketing with ideas on how marketing can capitalise on ad hoc promotional activities of other departments and develop plans to promote these initiatives.
- File all documents of marketing events, initiatives and campaigns to ensure that marketing can function effectively, and that information is easily accessible.
Skills, Attributes and Attitudes:
- Must be highly creative with good copywriting skills.
- Interested and up to date on latest market trends
- Highly organised and deadline driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or diploma in Public Relations, Marketing or Event Management with 3 years relevant experience.
- A valid South Africa driver’s licence