Our client, a property management company, is looking to hire a Junior Credit Controller who is looking for career development to work remotely alongside their finance team based in London (preferably Stellenbosch area).
- Our client is looking for someone who is just starting out with their career or, someone who has had accounts experience, but is looking for change in career and is happy to start as an administrator.
- Over a period of 6 to 12 months the role will grow, with more responsibilities and they will be given a set of accounts to manage under supervision.
- Our client does have an office in Stellenbosch, but due to COVID Virus, the team will only be working 2 to 3 days a week in the office.
- Over the next 3 to 6 months, depending on your lock down process, this may stay at 2 to 3 days a week in the office / home or it may change to 5 days week office based, therefore they need to have facilities to enable then to work from home.
- Overseeing the credit control email box.
- Put together payment reminders as instructed and email to the clients.
- Answering general requests from the clients - i.e. statements required / copy invoices.
- Updating general information on your system.
After the 3-month period we will train them with more interesting duties.
- 1 to 2 years’ credit control and accounts experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- Property accounting background will be beneficial.
Working Hours: 9am to 6 pm – Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary: R16 000 per month (depending on experience)
Area: Remote work (preferably Stellenbosch area).
Starting date: As soon as possible.