A fast-moving Retail / Food business, seeks to employ a temporary Junior Accountant to assist in their Accounting Department. The contract will be for a period of 6 months.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 3+ years in a similar role, or completing similar duties
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong and clear communicator
- Advanced Excel
- Pastel Partner & Acumatica
- Experience in the accounting field will be advantageous
- Creditors, including preparing reconciliations (assisting in full function)
- Debtors, including processing invoices and then performing the recovery monthly invoices (assisting with full function)
- Month End processes
- Full control of Fixed Assets – approval; maintaining asset register; scrapings; revalue; recon to GL
- Year-end audit and prepare audit file
- Costing and controls
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Analysis and investigation of variances
- Calculation of depreciation
- Managing provisions and accruals
- Processing Journals
- Preparing of payments
- Monitor monthly costs per department and ensure we recover all costs from markets
- Ad hoc duties
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.