Our client in the manufacturing industry is currently looking to employ an IT Professional (Shop Floor Systems). This position will be based in East London.
- Provide level 2-support for shop-floor-systems, drive and coordinate issue fixing with level 3 support teams and vendors
- Document requirements to drive requests for new functionalities and changes with level 3 support teams and vendors
- Follow-up on testing and implementation with key business users
- Monitor system interfaces and correct related errors
- Monitor system error reports and logs, correct errors and train key users accordingly
- Communicate effectively with business users to ensure customer satisfaction
- Professional qualification in Information Technology
- 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial enterprise, ideally Automotive
- Experience in the field of production processes and shop-floor-systems (MES & sequencing)
Core competencies and skills:
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2016, Windows 10
- Hardware: HP servers and clients, Intermec scanners and printers
- Networking, cabling, Cisco hardware experience
- Databases, mainly Microsoft SQL
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.