Engineering Manager required for global automotive company based in East London.
Your role will include:
- Planning, organizing and directing the engineering department to achieve company targets and objectives
- Actively/physically involved with industrialization and other activities related to the Production and Engineering processes
- Assist in ensuring the plant functions at maximum capacity and machine efficiencies to meet company requirements and comply with world class engineering principles
- Ensure all new engineering projects are planned, implemented and maintained to required standards and target dates are met
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Grade 12 (matric) certificate.
- Trade Test Certificate - Electrical/Mechanical
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from university; Engineering Diploma or Engineering Technology Degree
- "Government Ticket" level is preferable
- 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Broad background in manufacturing technology and line operating experience
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing principles, techniques, methods and disciplined in their application
- Trained in problem solving techniques
- Possess excellent people relations skills, and can demonstrate communication skills, with concepts and instructions
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, PLC (Siemens) and/or robots (Fanuc/ABB/KUKA) is an advantage
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.