The Collections Analyst is responsible for collections performance of outstanding debts for the Company's client base. The individual will be expected to show expertise in specialist systems, such as SAS, SQL and Excel to understand the end to end portfolio collections performance drilling down to identify trends, issues and opportunities. This position will report to the Head of Outsourced Recoveries.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Proactively collect, analyse and interpret information to support the development of collections strategies in line with client performance expectations
• Analyse and interpret information to understand key trends
• Develop MI reporting for key internal and external stakeholders
• Using analytical outcomes to implement test and learn campaigning with outcome reporting to track efficiency and effectiveness
• Forecasting of portfolio inflow and outflow to adequately manage operational execution requirements
• Maintain oversight through effectiveness measurements against the prioritisation model and other levers used to influence production in the contact centre
• Manage the allocation and rotation of available stock of contracts through the contact center campaigns
• Work with the contact center Operations Managers and Team Leaders in order to achieve target
• Oversight of debit order strategies in line with improving receipting streams
• Show insight into the business requirements through reporting that is accurate and relevant
• Manage portfolio profitability in line with execution practices
• Reporting on monthly portfolio performance to relevant governance forums
• Relevant Bachelor Degree
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience in debt collections business environment
• Basic SQL skills for data extraction
• Proficient Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.