The role will be required to perform financial accounting processes and perform a range of assigned month end close procedures including preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of journals to support the month end process. The individual will support the BBBEE transformation of the Group and manage all aspects of the BBBEE verification process.
- Relevant Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- BCom Accounting Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/ CTA will be advantageous
- Experienced with working on ERP systems
- Advanced MS Excel skills essential
- 3 years experience with the application of B-BBEE generic and sector codes ( A MUST)
- Assisting with Group internal audits and contribute to improvements in business processes and internal control.
- Provides technical expertise to ensure accurate and timely compliance with filings, including working with external providers to meet the local taxation and statutory compliance requirements.
- Management of the Group BBBEE processes.
- Collate all required data for BBBEE auditing with each element manager.
- Monthly tracking and reporting of BBBEE performance.
- Coordinate all preparations pertaining to the annual BBBEE verification process.