Our client based in Durban is looking for a Production Supervisor to join them on a 6 month FTC
- Evaluate and take responsibility for each station, machinery and resources involved in the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency and performance.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job.
- Keep the factory and work areas clean, tidy and products in order.
- Inspect products prior to delivery to ensure accurate labelling and excellent quality.
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees and management.
- Ensure a healthy IR environment.
- Develop employees.
- Complete shift documentation
Key attributes and competencies
- Able to work under pressure and handle constructive feedback
- Credibility and Integrity
- Customer Service Orientated
- Initiative and resourceful
Qualifications / Experience
- Matric with Maths
- 3 – 5 years technical experience in a similar environment
- A production or technical qualification would be an added advantage
Apply if you meet the above requirements.
Kindly note if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 - 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around