MBA Programme Manager
Sunday, 11 April 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Act as an ambassador that enables a productive flow and understanding of information across the team and MBA cohorts.
- Constantly monitors and evaluates the flow of information between key stakeholders, ensuring the information is utilisable, relevant and successful in its message to intended recipients
- Ensures that students know of the relevant support structures available to them at the different stages and assist them to gain easy access
- Collaborate with the head of the MBA and head of learning experience to share information that is relevant and requires attention
- Must have the capabilities to build relationships with students on a deep level, assisting them through the MBA journey and beyond into becoming alumni and Henley advocates. Building a relationship with each student in the intakes allocated to the post holder is important. It should be a relationship that is sustainable and that leads to advocacy.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the needs of the students, including their expectations, support requirements and the resources available to ensure a world class experience for every student.