Strategically allocate stock in the correct proportions to meet forecasted sales demand. Conduct analysis on store sales trends and ensure that stores remain in stock, both in volume and in having the correct assortment according to customer demand and navigating through large volumes of data in order to make decisions.
- Managing new Stores, store closures and revamps
- Assist in store classification process
- Ensuring stores received the right amount of stock to ensure sales plans by store are met
- Ensuring stores have the right balance of fresh stock , as well as product types
- Actioning Consolidations
- Dealing with customer requests.
- Actioning DC Force Outs
- Assist visual merchandising team with new stores and store revamps
- Provide analysis and insight to marketing teams on store promotions
- Allocating stock in correct proportions to meet forecasted sales demand.
- Ensuring stores are balanced across categories and category nuances ( ie colour or style)
- Navigating through large volumes of data
- Strategic allocations
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel