12 Month Fixed Term Contract available for a Deputy Accounting Manager to be based in KZN. Purpose of the position is to support the Financial Manager and the Financial Controller. At least an Honours Degree in Accounting, 3-5 years experience post articles and 1-2 years in management required.
- Minimum- Hon Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years post articles experience
- 1-2 years management experience
- SAP experience essential
- Valid drivers license
- Strong computer literacy
- Big four articles will be an advantage
- CIMA/CA (SA) qualification will be an advantage
- Must be willing to travel if required
- Must be willing to work irregular hours if required
- Previous experience within Chemicals manufacturing industry will be an advantage
- Departmental Management- Effectively manage Account Payable, Account Receivable and Fixed Assets
- Free Cash flow contribution
- Expenditure and Risk Management
- Manage Financial reporting and analysis function
- Assist Financial Manager- and Controller in Tax management
- Assist Financial Manager- and Controller in Corporate Governance
- Effective treasury/cash management
- Lead, direct, manage Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance
- Manage and implement continuous improvement and Projects for the department
Only Online applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The supply of false/incorrect or incomplete information on your CV is illegal.