Join this dynamic Marketing Team of a leading retailer in Durban.
Drive the development and delivery of strategic, tactical and operational research and customer insights which inform their clients understanding of and responsiveness to customers, markets and channels.
Research Management and Reporting
- Implement market research projects: determine optimal research methodology, conduct and coordinate the project with the research supplier.
- Manage and interpret annual and quarterly brand health research, ensuring results are fed back to relevant stakeholders and category team leaders.
- Manage adhoc research required by the business from merchant to operational requirements.
- Build Marketing Strategy Research using key research findings and intelligence reports, to support and drive seasonal strategy thinking for the marketing team.
- Manage research projects within agreed budget.
- Produce timeous research results which allow for a feedback loop into relevant parts of the business and enable key issues to be addressed.
- Provide input (key findings with actionable recommendations) to Category Executives for Postmortem and Seasonal Strategy
- Analyse competitor monitoring activity and communicate noteworthy movement promptly.
- Develop reports of key competitor activity and trends and keep marketing updated on a regular basis.
Global Customer Insights and Recommendations
- Deliver actionable insights to enhance sales and business performance through adhoc research groups and online social feedback
- Manage the voice of the customer listening tool and provide reports and insights into the business
- Collate and compile a regular customer insights report for the business.
- Provide feedback on customer insights to merchants to support their assortment plan building.
- Represent the consumer voice in strategic projects.
- Identify white space opportunities to target for growth.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link