General Employment - Other General Employment
- Prepare and review detailed product costing analysis for all new parts and customer changes to current parts
- Analyse all current parts and make recommendations for the financial recovery on distressed parts.
- Calculate and propose potential price increases.
- Support negotiations with customers regarding part pricing and requested increases.
- Lead all negotiations with major raw material vendors regarding part pricing and requested increases.
- Prepare applications for qualifying government grants
- Attend to all queries from applicable regulatory bodies.
- Track and finalise applicable grants to completion and collection of grants.
- Provide guidance and input where necessary to the plant and finance managers of the business units on matters impacting profitability.
- Provide guidance and corrective actions to finance managers in the pursuit of accurate bill of materials and improved margins where applicable
- Calculate Labour and Overhead Rates for the Division
- Analyse and interpret Finance reports and statistical data
- Prepare financial reports and returns as required.
- Generate information and reports for internal and external use.
- National Diploma or BCOM in Accounting / Costing
- Minimum 3 years experience in an Accounting role with costing function
Abantu Staffing Solutions