We are looking for an experienced .NET developer with more than three years’ experience ?to join our Fabrik team and work on products hosted on the Azure platform.
Our company is proudly headquartered in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Due to our way of working, this position is best suited to those who live in or are able to move to the Durban area.
As a successful candidate you would
- Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable .NET API’s for the various platforms on Azure, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
- Receive the opportunity to learn more about the Azure platform, to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer if you would like, and contribute to creating intellectual property that is proudly South African.
We expect from you as a successful candidate that you are competent and experienced with the following:
- ASP .NET and ASP.NET Core
- Azure Functions
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Storage
- Azure SQL
- Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- API profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
- Working in a DevOps environment
You should be able to recognise yourself in the following:
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.
As a team, we’re looking for people who are curious, open to feedback, and enjoy working together to create a better solution. We’re looking for team-mates who are not necessarily defined by their technical experience, but people with imagination and energy, vision and shared values, curiosity and heart. Everything else you need can and will be learned along the way through immersion in our iterative environment.