The company has a vacancy for a Logistics Admin Officer: Exports, who will take responsibility for the coordination of logistical administration and arrangements for exports of the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will report to the Head: Marketing & Sales.
• Coordination of the total exports logistical function (logistics planning, instructions and documentation)
• Preparation of load instructions for pack houses
• Coordination of transportation arrangements with Freight Forwarders, Transporters & customers
• Export administration (updating of QX system, export schedule, stock levels etc.)
• Relevant post matric qualification (logistics) will be advantageous
• 5 years’ experience in a logistics role
• Previous experience in the fruit export industry will strengthen the application
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Above average computer skills (MS Office package, Outlook & QX)
• Accuracy & attention to detail
• Numerical skills
• Excellent communication (English & Afrikaans) and interpersonal skills with people on all levels
• Ability to function well under pressure and prioritise tasks
A market-related and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on experience, skills and competencies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link