General Employment - Other General Employment
- The Supply Chain Consultant will be responsible to actively sell supply chain services to manufacturers and distributors by identifying the most cost-effective logistics solutions. The candidate has to build and maintain client relationships, assess client specific needs, promote and sell logistic services, and maintain sales goals and objectives.
- Meet the sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Assume responsibility for every aspect of freight supply chain; ensure correct and on time collection and delivery of products.
- Senior certificate.
- Relevant Sales, Marketing or Logistics qualification will be an advantage.
- Valid code B driver’s license and own transport.
- 2-3 years work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Business Development experience in the Logistics industry will be an advantage.
- Ability to enter new markets.
- Excellent communication with internal and external clients.
- Excellent English and Afrikaans oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to implement selling strategies/techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain exceptional client relations.
- Strong persuading, convincing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for actions, projects and clients; takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Ability to build a wide and effective network of contacts.
- Ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way in order to consistently achieve goals.
- Ability to work productively in a pressurised environment.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.