We are currently looking for an Iron Ore Competent Person to join our team. This is a contract position.
- A Competent Person is a person who is registered with SACNASP, ECSA or SAGC, or is a member or Fellow of the SAIMM, the GSSA, IMSSA or a Recognised Professional Organisation (RPO).
- A Competent Person must comply with the provisions of the relevant promulgated Acts.
- A competent Person must have a minimum of five years relevant experience in the style of mineralisation or type of deposit under consideration and in the activity which that person is undertaking.
- If the Competent Person is estimating or supervising the estimation of Mineral Resources, the relevant experience must be in the estimation and evaluation of Mineral Resources.
- Persons being called upon to sign as Competent Person must be clearly satisfied in their own minds that they are able to face their peers and demonstrate competence in the commodity, type of deposit and situation under consideration.