General Employment - Other General Employment
- Using advanced statistics and modeling to understand data.
- Assisting actuaries with technical support and analysis.
- Producing reports on analysis findings.
- Identifying liabilities and risks.
- Verifying data sources.
- Identifying new sources of data.
- Analysing data in Excel, e.g., asset-liability modeling, investment manager or client performance data
- Assisting the senior individuals with building and maintaining models
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Communicating findings to the team
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, or actuarial science.
- 1 – 4 years’ in the industry (ideally finance/investment or pensions)
- Qualification: progress towards completing the actuarial qualification
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical knowledge and understanding.
- Experience with spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- General understanding of computers and electronics.