Contract post for 5 months
Purpose of the Job
- Telesales FMCG (Capturing and obtaining orders)
- Tele-selling to customer's
- Capturing orders on line
- Follow up on orders and sales orders
- All general office duties
- Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved
- Due to the nature of our clients, Fully Bilingual (English and Afrikaans and third language is an added advantage.
- Matric certificate
- Computer literate, MSOffice and Syspro advantageous
- Excellent ability to engage people from all forums.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- High energy levels
- Ability to listen
- Self motivated
- Self awareness
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to provide customer satisfaction
- Appropriate telephone etiquette - appropriate use of language and listening
- Communicate with staff at all levels - providing information to relevant personnel by telephone, in written form, email or in person.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationship - developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with other, and maintaining them over time.
- Resolve conflicts and negotiate with others — handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Communicate with persons outside the organization — communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail
- Make decisions and solve problems — analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing work –plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work activities.
- Getting information – observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Service Orientation —actively looking for ways to help people
- Speaking — talking to (provide verbal input) to others to convey routine and complex information effectively.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Primary function and Responsibilities
• Handle incoming and outgoing customer calls to take orders
• Responsible for updating your customer back order list
• Contribute positively towards achievement of sales targets set out for the team
• Participate in promotions to generate revenue for the business
• Promote own house brand products
• Capturing accurately, reducing credit notes