- 3 - 5 years of experience working in information security
- Preferably one of the following certifications or relevant experience:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker ? CompTIA Security+
- DSOE: DevSecOps Engineering
Relevant Experiences and Skills
- Software development and scripting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of either POPIA and/or GDPR
- Experiences working with public cloud services, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- You are great at understanding how human behavior influences security and privacy and are
- Obsessed with what technology can do to create a positive impact on people and organisations, safely.
- You’re a systems thinker; you love solving big, hairy problems including complex systems and user experiences.
- You’re a confident and flexible member of interdisciplinary teams where harmonious collaboration is imperative.
- You’re a passionate technophile; You are always in-the-known about the latest trends, technologies and platforms.
- You know what it takes to design and develop systems that enable inclusive and sustainable projects at pan-African or global scale
- You believe improvement relies on active measurement and you strive to build feedback loops into everything you do.
- You know how to communicate your ideas; You have excellent written English and oral presentation skills.
- You thrive in an unstructured, unsupervised environment and you’re self-motivated to meet deadlines.