• Degree/Diploma or other relevant qualification.
• A Scrum Master certification (CSM) is preferred.
• At least 2 years' experience as part of an Agile software delivery team in the role of Scrum Master/Agile enabler.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Ability to predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Relationship management skills with the ability to influence.
• Diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Analytical & logical
• Ability to work in a fluid agile manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt and prioritise
• Ability to understand technical and business requirements
• Agile principles, values and the Agile Manifesto.
• Agile software development methods: Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
• Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Scrum values, roles, theory and practices, servant leadership, facilitation and presentation, mentoring, conscious communication, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, collaboration and transparency.
• Documented patterns and techniques related to the Scrum approach (i.e. Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Group facilitation approaches (i.e. conflict resolution, effective teamwork, etc.)
• Configuration tools (i.e. JIRA; Confluence)
• SQL capabilities
• Facilitation of all Scrum ceremonies (Daily stand-ups, Sprint planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Product Backlog Refinement).
• Shield the team from external interferences and the uncontrolled injection of work.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, Scrum Team and other interested stakeholders on Agile/Scrum practices.
• Support the Product Owner in tracking changes to scope and communicate these changes to relevant stakeholders.
• Support the Product Owner and team in release planning and preparation.
• Support the Product Owner, Scrum team and Customer Support team in DevOps management, ensuring a timely resolution for technical issues customers are facing.
• Coaches the team on self-organisation to fill the intentional gaps left in Agile/Scrum frameworks and increase accountability in the team.
• Generate and maintain team metrics, keeping track of and communicating Sprint scope and commitments, impediments to progress and overall Sprint performance (i.e.: velocity, lead time etc.)
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
• With the Product Owner and other key stakeholders, assist in the facilitation of the end-to-end product lifecycle, closely communicating and collaborating with supporting functions such as data and analysis, sales, marketing and customer support
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.