General Employment - Other General Employment
- Process payrolls in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Must be able to work on Sage 300
- Identify, analyse and correct discrepancies, anomalies and abnormal pay data and reports before finalizing payrolls or processing bank transfers.
- Administer engagements, terminations, amendments to employee status to ensure timely payments, notification to employees and service providers and accurate allocations in the financial records.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Maintain compliance with prevailing legislation, in particular tax laws.
- Maintain employee and statutory data, including accurate leave, rates of pay and deduction information.
- Administer benefit funds.
- Reconcile pay-overs and deductions, salary bank accounts and payroll control accounts.
- Pay deductions, dues and payroll-related liabilities timeously and by due dates.
- Submit all returns timeously.
- Maintain best practices and develop staff.
- Answer/assist with payroll-related and employee queries with respect to pay, package structures, indicative net pay/dummy payslip calculations and deductions.
Red Ember Recruitment