General Employment - Other General Employment
- Partners with project sponsors, stakeholder(s) and vendors to understand need, build business case
- Manage multiple complex projects or other process initiatives with cross-function and cross-region impact.
- Act as the point-of-contact for the extended project team, including the business and technology partners and management. Provide updates, resolve issues and establish project delivery vision for the team.
- Work with business partners to ensure sufficient and detailed project requirements are obtained and documented, based on thorough process analytics and customer input and design sessions across teams.
- Work closely with the development team to review and monitor implementation of specifications to ensure that the finished product meets the stated business requirements within project timelines
- Own project plans including an outline of required resource skills and scheduling, key deliverables and schedule and overall project plan.
- Ensures project is planned and completed by PMO standards and project methodologies
- Lead teams through the project lifecycle from identification to project execution and delivery.
- Leads high-quality delivery with responsibility for task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, impact reporting, and overall project updates
- Escalates and owns full transparency around project status, issues, risks and drives them to a resolution on a timely basis
- Prepares and presents project status updates, reports and dashboards
- Drives root cause analysis and implements solutions
- Coordinates across project teams to ensure full alignment and resource engagement
- Provide detailed use cases, perform business testing and work closely with quality assurance to ensure the transition to Hartree production system is seamless
- Assist relationship management and client services in driving adoption of product enhancements
- Proactively analyze and propose system enhancements which can improve customer experience and create additional revenue
- Experience in Financial domain
- Experience in working with Software vendors
- College graduate with a degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Engineering
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the business, technology. Across multiple locations and time zones.
- flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent technical skills; MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle & DevOp