Purpose of the Job:
An exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Strategic Programme Manager - SAP S4Hana. The Programme Manager will be responsible for planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Formulating, organising, and monitoring inter-connected projects
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinating cross-project activities
- Accountable for successful, on-time and on-budget programme delivery that is easily adopted
- Ensures the programme scope and business case is properly defined and accepted by key stakeholders
- Facilitates delivery roadmaps and designs of high-level solutions that will ensure the achievement of programme objectives.
- People management (different disciplines)
- Establish and manage programme roadmaps, release schedules and plans to support delivery according to agreed milestones.
- Ensures programme is delivered in-line with specifications, quality standards and governance requirements
- Collaborates and facilitates decisions to manage critical dependencies, resolve conflicts, mitigate risks
- 3 Year Bachelors’ Degree/ NQF level 7
- Proven experience as a Program Manager.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience delivering projects and programmes in large corporate environments.
- Experience in a Retail environment would be highly desirable.
- Successful delivery of programmes of over 50 individuals comprised of business and technology (SAP Central Finance S4Hana) solution components.
- The successful individual must have IT knowledge and experience, and proven SAP Central Finance S4Hana Program Implementation
- Relationship management experience at director and senior executive level (Must have presented to Steerco).
- Management of both agile and waterfall delivery teams.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Control and governance of high cost and high-risk programmes.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate must show outstanding leadership with strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.