- This role is responsible for managing a small size project or workstream of a project of limited impact on the business within the agreed scope, quality, time and budget, or providing Programme Administrative Support to the Programme Manager of a large Programme.
- Responsible for managing one or more tasks within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost.
- Provides day to day support for the Project/ Programme Manager and project team. Develops agenda`s, project plans / set-up / book MS Teams sessions for workshops & meetings, co-ordinates the daily work and communicates meetings & workshops to all defined parties.
- Gives Project / Programme Manager advanced warning of potential problems in meeting commitments.
- Compiles Project / Programme minutes. Compile and provide the Project / Programme Manager with reports and presentations as input to Executive Meetings.
- Compile progress updates and distributes to the full project team prior to meetings.
- Follows up on actions, risks, issues, dependencies etc. allocated, updates project logs in SharePoint and ensure all project log items are up to date.
- Maintain project budget and finances including processing of all project related invoices in Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Assists in streamlining team processes and procedures (project governance).
- Focuses on tasks/ work packages that need to be completed.
- Informs team members of all scope changes by distributing the revised sections in the Project Initiation Document, Project Plan and Business Case.
- Ensure document workflow is created in SharePoint / MS Teams ito stakeholder review and approval.
- Ensure all documentation / project artifacts is uploaded to SharePoint / MS Teams.
- Delivers specified deliverables and meets customer satisfaction.
- Assist with adhoc requests as and when required.
- Meets personal commitments to the project / programme.
- Develops and maintains project momentum with the team (if responsible for managing a small project).
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external stakeholders if and when required.
Key result areas and work descriptors:
- Liaises with finance in payment of invoices
- Maintains all project financial information
- Manages invoices and ensures sign off and allocation of correct codes etc.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 6 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Adheres to standards and code of conduct
- Adheres to standards and code of conduct
- Project Administration Certificate / Project Management Certificate
- Is familiar with various project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile/Scrum
- 5 Years Project Administration experience or 3 Years Programme Administration experience
- MS Office: Experience in Word, Excel, MS Outlook and proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Teams
- Agile: Certification in Agile (Introduction to Agile or Agile Fundamentals) or worked in an Agile environment for a period of 3 years plus.
- Other: Oracle, SharePoint, Zoom, TFS and Jira
- Team Orientation - Willingness to work with others in a team environment. This includes working towards team goals, participating in decision making, co-operating with others and offering assistance when needed.
- Information Monitoring - Collect and review information in order to ensure that objectives are met. This includes setting up and/or utilising monitoring procedures to measure progress and keeping relevant people informed through feedback loops.
- Technical Knowledge - Having achieved a Full performance level of technical knowledge, related to a specific role.
- Ownership - Assuming responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks and adhering consistency to standards of excellence. Ensuring that all relevant detail has been considered.
- Planning & Organising - Establishing a course of action for self and others to ensure that goals are achieved. This includes the effective management of time and resources; and the ability to adapt plans when appropriate.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.