Register on our database and be the first to receive our open vacancies.
To ensure healthy workforce to ensure compliance with legislation – Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Conduct pre-employment medical examination in accordance to medical examination protocols.
- Conduct pre-placement and transfer medicals in accordance to medical examination protocols.
- Provide medical assessment to determine fitness for duty.
- Conduct periodic health screenings
- Report and assist on all injuries on duty( IOD ) and occupational diseases to the Compensation Commissioner.
- Conduct exit medicals
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in General Health Nursing and a certificate in Occupational Health Nursing or a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Audiometry and Spirometry Certificate
- Min 3 years’ experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council
- Dispensing license
- Driver’s license
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the LRA, EEA, BCEA, Nursing Act, COIDA and OHSA
- Good communications skills
- Report writing
- Presentation skills