General Employment - Other General Employment
- Buying spots according to the plan, confirming rates, ensure that discounts are reflected in line with relevant negotiations. Ensure that spot placement is optimised and any additional discount / added value reflected.
- Paperwork to be checked and billed accordingly
- PO numbers to be reflected correctly on invoices and at the correct place
- If invoices are in order they are to be submitted to Client
- Media to receive hard copies with relevant paperwork attached for invoice review
- Monthly invoice review within the 1st week of the new month for the previous month invoices.
- Proof of flighting should be received 48 hours after flighting and be used when invoicing campaigns. If a campaign / brand does not have any proof offlighting, no invoice should be raised.
- Completed briefs & creative attachments must be received by the Search Manager no later than 5 working days before campaign start date.
- Should any discrepancies be reflected, Client must be alerted via e-mail by the OM. The alert should reflect the incorrect as well as the corrected information.