The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing plans, developing and implementing them, as well as overlooking the marketing and social media team. All digital marketing sales and statistics will have to be measured, reported, presented and assessed against the goals set.
This individual must be independent, creative and organized. This candidate will handle all the marketing channels including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – developing new campaigns and promoting the business to the targeted audiences. Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space and through that attracting the ideal client.
- 3 year marketing and management degree
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a marketing manager role
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- SEO tools
- Facebook Ads Manager / Facebook Business Manager Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Experience in coordination
- Experience with campaigns and budgets
You will do the following:
- Effectively lead the marketing team
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with businesses and other vendor partners
- Take accountability for the performance of marketing campaigns
- Manage the execution of marketing and conversion strategies, and regularly analyse the lead generation and conversion components of the campaign
- Provide support in the Monthly Sales Information report process; engage with sales managers and other stakeholders to understand volume and prices variances versus budget give support on building the final report and coordinate the various meetings.
- Do analysis on sales information (volumes, margins, customers, products, pricing, mining types, revenue, cost of sales), monthly and annually.
Key Focus Areas:
- Campaign planning
- Brand strategy development
- Communication strategy setting
- Global brand and Marketing