Sunday, 18 April 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Working closely with and supporting the Marketing Manager in the customization of the global marketing strategy for the local market.
- Assist in conception, development and coordinating the execution of the SA Brand marketing strategy and brand plans to deliver the quarterly and annual brand objectives and goals as agreed and expressed in the Budget.
- Coordinate the implementation of annual marketing plans flowing from corporate objectives and merchandising and operations plans.
- Assisting in providing event / project analysis based on KPI’s and or objectives.
- Continually be immersed in the industry and identify and report on competitor activity nationally.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Buying team to support seasonal campaigns and sales activities.
- Support Marketing Manager with the coordination of all above the line marketing (digital, radio, print, PR, point of sale, events, customer presentations, etc) as well as below the line marketing (catalogues, sales tools, intranet, newsletters, reviews).
- Developing strong relationships, maintain continuous dialogue and briefing of agencies including but not limited to PR, Digital, Creative and Social Media.
- Work with stakeholders, staff and suppliers to maintain communication consistency at all customer and staff touch points.
- Maintain relations and flow of communications with the Visual Merchandise, Brand and Retail Operations Departments.
- Coordinate the execution and communication of in-store solutions for promotional activities and visual merchandising campaigns and material.
- Assist with market research activities in store and the general marketplace.
- Coordinate all marketing activities and outputs to ensure that it is customer orientated and leads to a more involved, informed and improved customer experience.