Junior Associate Applications Engineer/Technician
Thursday, 16 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- You will be working with our customers to define and deliver solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our customers the highest quality technical support on queries relating to SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS PDM with its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services.
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of on-line content such as Blogs, Technical Documents and Webcasts.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site. Training the customers on the use of SOLIDWORKS and related products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your support manager.
Formal Education & Certification
You will possess a higher-level qualification, B.Eng, NDip, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical field
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to
- Experience in CAD, preferably SOLIDWORKS but not limited to
- Basic PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation
- Basic PC Troubleshooting
Not mandatory but beneficial:
- Experience in SOLIDWORKS
- Customer services
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certificate
- MCSA: SQL Server 2016 database development certificate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate