HEAD OF COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
A company situated in Stellenbosch is seeking to employ an experienced,
dynamic and creative Head of Communication and Marketing with at least 7 years’ experience to
become an essential part of the company.
Manage Marketing and communication department and ensure that the strategy is aligned with the
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum education (essential)
• A relevant degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
Minimum education (desirable)
• Relevant Management Course
• Honours Degree in Marketing
Minimum applicable experience (years)
• 7 years
REQUIRED NATURE OF EXPERIENCE
• Managing the marketing and design team.
• Project management.
• Data analytics and reporting.
• Brand building, management and measurement.
• Generating Business to Business to Consumer (BtBtC) marketing strategies.
• Development and execution of marketing plans across multiple channels (ie print, digital/video, social media, promotion, event planning and communication, and PR support, internal communication policy and procedures).
• Campaign management and tracking marketing performance and return on investment.
• Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
• Public relations, digital management/marketing, marketing, collateral development, social media, stakeholder and community engagement, sponsorship, internal/external communications.
• International brand expansion and marketing.
• Sales and product teams engagement.
• Writing and proofreading creative copy.
Skills and Knowledge (essential)
• Project Management
• Microsoft Office products suite
• Social Media
• Google apps
Skills and knowledge (desirable)
• CRM Systems (ie SalesForce, Zoho)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Marketing Strategy 30%
• Implement and manage marketing strategies.
• Provide continuous input on the strategy of the Marketing and Communication department regarding the following:
• Overall brand strategy.
• Product specific marketing.
• International expansion.
• Update knowledge of competitors and target markets.
Team Management 15%
• Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPAs with frequent feedback.
• Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training.
• Active monitoring and reporting of performance with weekly and monthly management level feedback.
• Actively manage team well-being.
• Manage relevant HR related processes.
Reporting and Budgeting 10%
• Provide reporting as and when required.
• Update and maintain budget.
Content and Communication Management 10%
• Manage all relevant media platforms for internal and external communication.
• Manage relevant communication on behalf of internal departments.
Marketing Management 20%
• Manage social media and advertising platforms.
• Manage website content.
• Ensure adequate marketing material available for the sales team.
• Plan and manage relevant events.
• Manage public relations with relevant stakeholders.
• Continuously improve and track marketing ROI.
• Ensure that brand strategy is maintained and aligned with all products.
Company Social 5 %
? Manage company-wide social and other internal events.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.