Head of Brand (Financial Services)
R1.2m plus bonus
Leading financial services organisation has superb career opportunity for a seasoned Brand Manager. Reporting into the CEO you will be responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention and deliver this through the launch of multifunctional go-to market brand marketing strategies for promotion
of the brand / business within the market.
- Drive and implement the vision and strategy for the brand and instill, drive and implement it in all levels of the business, to make up part of the working culture.
- Understand all three target markets, and implement appropriately across these: direct, intermediated and institutional.
- Oversee the brand planning process inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brandinteraction to encourage increased purchase.
- Oversee all brand marketing activities related to the brand and collaborate with business and marketing colleagues to achieve output.
- Lead the development and refinement of the brand’s messages and creative designs to attract potential consumers.
- Lead go-to-market planning and drive cross-functional collaboration within the business, for example, with departments such as Marketing and Distribution.
- Lead consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with the external brand business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
Qualifications and experience
- Related Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8-10 years’ of working experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage offline and online mediums / channels in facilitating effective brand marketing programs and messages, preferably working in the position
of a Head of Brand Marketing
- Understanding of Financial Services