The General Manager (GM) is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the client across all departments in order to drive KPI performance, GGR and EBITDA growth in line with the company's long-term objectives.
- Work with the client Team and the Board of Directors to drive the strategy, create budgets and implement across the business accordingly.
- Report to and work with the Board of Directors and shareholders to garner feedback, align expectations and operate with transparency in order to drive EBITDA growth and long-term return on investment.
- Optimize operational CFl performance across the business in order to ensure regulatory compliance, manage risk and drive EBITDA growth.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to optimize marketing performance in order to drive GGR and EBITDA growth.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer and third-party providers to optimize the product in order to drive customer lifetime value and GGR growth.
- Work with the Head of Acquisition to optimize all acquisition activities in order to reduce cost per acquisition and increase new customer lifetime value.
- Work with the Head of Retention to optimize all retention activities in order to increase active users and to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Work with the Head of Analytics to optimize database yield.
- Work with the Head of Finance to optimize all finance functions in order to manage risk, drive EBITDA growth and optimize cashflow.
- Work with the HR Manager to acquire, retain and train industry leading staff.
- Work with the Team to identify and solve problems on a reactive and proactive basis.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR)
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Monthly Active Users (MAU)
- Proven work experience in a relevant role.
- Ability to develop, manage and optimize effective strategies for all departments.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong finance skills.
- Knowledge of sports and sports betting would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently.
- CA (SA), Degree in Business or any relevant tertiary education.