South Africa’s top investment group is looking for a Certified Financial Planner with compulsory experience in Estate planning, including experience in estate planning calculations and structuring an estate plan.
The role is to assist clients with estate planning by reviewing and or drafting wills and making recommendations, through a FNA, to make provisions with life cover for estate costs at death and minimizing the risk of taxation and other unforeseen events. This includes recommendations for trust owned policies, income protection and dreaded disease.
This individual will work closely with a Property Consultant and Trust Attorney.
All clients are provided, and the estate planner is working from the office with minimal travel to clients.
• Certified Financial Planner
• BCom Degree/ BCom Economics/ BCom Finance / LLB
• Advanced Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Financial Planning (Estate Planning) advantageous
• Minimum 5 – 8 years’ financial planning/property experience
• At least 5 years sales experience
• Consulting with clients
• Sales & marketing skills to promote service offering
• Financial planning experience and skills
• Investment knowledge of different asset classes
• Dealing with high net worth clients
• Life cover policies
• Estate Planning
• Updating of Wills
• Working with Chartered Accountants and Trust Attorneys
Job specific Knowledge:
• Financial Planning process (Six steps of financial planning)
• Proven sales records
• Financial planning & cash flows
• Client budgeting
• Tax knowledge is required for income tax, estate duty, capital gains tax
• Property market & economic principles knowledge advantageous
• Property financing knowledge advantageous
• Estate Planning experience is required (performing calculations and drafting of wills)
• Trust & company knowledge required (Loan accounts)
• CFP Designation or completing Professional Competency Exam in the near future
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Excel advanced skills
• Building & maintaining long term relationships
• Own transport
• Well organized
• Administration skills
• Telephone skills
• Sales skills
• Positive attitude
• Business sense
• Work under pressure
• Computer literate
• Honesty and integrity
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link