Summary of job duties and responsibilities may include but is not limited to :
Screening of Employees and visitors.
- Conduct face to face screening of employees and visitors
- Measuring and recording body temperatures upon entering the building using the non contact infrared body temperature scanner Upon detecting a higher than normal body temperature, advise the employee/visitor accordingly and refuse access and advise to seek professional medical attention/scanning.
- Administering the movement of employees/visitors to complete Health Form (whether they display symptoms of the COVID-19 virus)
- Keep records of all movements into and out of the building
Education , experience and requirements:
• Qualified and registered as a Staff Nurse/Enrolled Nurse in South Africa (SANC)
• 3 years’ experience as a staff nurse
• COVID19 SCREENING
• Be prepared to work day and night shifts.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required with the ability to work under pressure.
- Function as part of a team and independently. Required to be able to think on your feet and show initiative.