Creditors Clerk - Camps Bay
A dynamic hospitality group in Camps Bay is seeking a Creditors Clerk to run the full Creditor function as listed below for a variety of companies within the group.
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Creditors Clerk Experience
- Hospitality + Property Experience Advantage
- Sage Evolution
- Intermediate/advance MS Office knowledge
- Nedbank Bank Processing advantage
- Supplier Invoices
- Ensure all invoices have approved orders attached before processing
- Full audit performed on invoices performed before processing
- Capture invoices on Sage Evolution
- Ensure all invoices are captured within deadline
- Any invoice changes to be driven by Creditors Clerk
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Perform monthly supplier reconciliations on all suppliers in age analysis
- Ensure all reconciling items are sorted out within one month
- Follow up with managers and suppliers to sort out reconciling items
- Ensure all suppliers are reconciled before preparing for payment
- Assisting with quarterly balance sheet reconciliation file from creditor perspective
- Payment to suppliers
- All suppliers to be added as beneficiary on Nedbank site
- Create payment requisitions and attached invoices, recon, and supplier ledger to payment batch
- Load payments into bank and send to authorised managers to check and release.
- Once paid, all invoices to be filed in correct files
- Remittance advices to be emailed to supplier to ensure accurate allocations.
- Ensure aging on supplier age analysis is correct after cash book has been updated.
- We perform weekly and monthly payments.
- Ensure suppliers are not double paid and follow up with any debit balances if needed.
- Statutory Requirements
- Sound knowledge of VAT processing and the implications thereof
- Ensure all invoices have VAT numbers if registered.
- Ensure all ordering processes are followed as per the company financial manual.
- Audit, control and process all supplier invoices as per financial manual.
- Payment controls to be adhered to as per financial manual.
- External Audit
- Preparing full creditors audit file to be reviewed by Balance Sheet manager before external audit commence
- Assist Financial Managers with all audit queries relating to suppliers.
- Ad-Hoc Requests
- Support the Financial Managers and Chief Financial Officer with any queries relating to Creditors department.
- Processing of monthly cost recharges
To apply for the position, please forward an updated CV with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com