The Intermediate-Senior BI developer will oversee the data warehouse environment and BI tools (Microsoft BI Stack) to support reporting as well as performing data analysis duties.
- Implement Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using - MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI
- Assist PowerBI administration duties
- Excellent understanding and implementation of Power BI Gateways, Power BI Report Server, and Power BI Service
- Develop and maintain ETL packages for the importing and organisation of organisational data
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data
- Participate in the design and implementation of logical and physical data models
- Support production BI solutions by monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues
- Creation of executive dashboards with advanced drill-through capabilities.
- Design, implement, and maintain code in development, test, and production environments.
- Design solutions to support systematic promotion between environments.
- Identify complex data patterns and inconsistencies through data analysis and data mining.
- Take ownership of technical initiatives and drive them to completion.