BCom Graduate Programme
Friday, 24 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- To service investors, potential investors and financial advisers via our various
servicing channels i.e. inbound calls, emails or walk-in interactions through:
- Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered.
- Assisting clients with process information and quotes.
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress.
- Responding to queries regarding investment performance.
- Clarifying and explaining investment approach and philosophy.
- To ensure accurate record keeping through service related administrative tasks.
- To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
- To support a positive and responsive climate for client enquiry resolution.
- To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of
- To build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance
organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- To actively participate in the organisation’s continuous improvement by identifying and
proposing solutions to process and service related failures.