Analysis, technical design and development aligned to team processes and requirements
o Develop technical specifications from systems specifications.
o Design and code programmes of greater complexity and size from technical specifications.
• Maintain and support existing systems
o Interpret user requirements and translate into systems design.
o Investigate and solve systems issues.
o Ensure systems documentation is kept up to date.
• Ensures effective operations
o Implement approved changes as per change control and security process
o Plan, organise and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to own and other relevant areas
o Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes, technology and architecture.
o Utilize problem solving skills and techniques to drive the resolution of issues
o Ensure systems conform to IT governance and information security requirements
o Provide input into systems related Risk Management Strategies and risk mitigation
• 3 year IT Diploma
• Specific analysis and development skills
• ATG E-Commerce, Oracle WebLogic Server
• Java / J2EE
• Project management methodology
• Relevant business process context knowledge
• Will be required to perform standby duties on rotational basis
• 3-5 year’s programming/analyst programming experience
• Operational/System Support background
• PL/SQL Programming experience
• E-commerce or M-commerce industry experience
• 5 year’s programming/analyst programming experience
• Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
• Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
• Synthesises data from different sources to identify trends
• Clearly defines objectives and translates them into workable activities
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link