Operations Coordinator - Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
R20 000 - R22 000 Per Month Negotiable on Qualification and Experience
Our client, an established Waste Management concern is search of an Operations Coordinator to administer and organise all projects requirements, from simple activities to more complex plans within the Companies scope.
Working closely with the Operations Manager the Operartions Coordinator will be responsible for preparing comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. They will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and project queries. To succeed in this role, they should have excellent time management and communication skills to deliver results on strict deadlines.
• Liaise with Operations Manager to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information
Project Implementation and Coordination
• Co-ordinate all activities to ensure timeous launch of the Companies enterprises against committed timelines
• Deliver against planned initiatives to support the Companies Strategy
• Manage the procurement process for initiatives
• Manage performance of all service providers to ensure timeous implementation
• Evaluate and update preferred supplier list annually
• Support Business Enterprise with partner relationships (e.g. research partners)
• Be the contact point and address all queries relating to
o Customer service
o Operational matters
• Represent the Company at industry and municipal forums when required
• Co-ordinate all administration
• Business Administration tertiary qualification or equivalent qualification required
• Minimum 2 Years Procurement knowledge and experience is required
• Project Management qualification preferable
• Fluency in African languages beneficial
• Project management skills
• Strong Microsoft Office abilities
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.