HR OFFICER (Generalist) – Atlantis
R240 – R300 000 Per Annum Negotiable on Qualification & Experience
Established and reputable multi-national within the Manufacturing arena is offering this lucrative career opportunity within the growing company.
One would describe you as an aspiring, detail and deadline orientated HR professional who is in search of their next career move.
- Payroll, statutory returns
- Support functional leaders with the recruitment / induction process
- Maintain HR systems
- Ensure compliance with Labour Relations Act and support functional leaders with all industrial relations inquiries
- Responsible for the workplace skills and training plans, employment equity online submissions, and assist with drafting of EE plans
- BBBEE compliance
- Partner with department managers to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce.
- Assistance on employee orientation, development, and training.
- Relevant HR Degree / Diploma
- 3 Years previous relevant HR Officer (Generalist) experience gained and ideally within a manufacturing / trade union / engineering environment will be advantageous!
- 3-5 Years solid HR Administration experience gained
- Proficiency on MS Office: Excel, Word and Power point is essential
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in Afrikaans and / or iXhosa would be advantageous!
- Own reliable transport
To apply for this role, please forward a detailed copy of your CV to Lameez Dollie: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com and Andrea Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org