National Finance Manager
This role will assist with leading a large finance team and report into the Head of Finance, while offering high level exposure across all divisions in the business. The incumbent needs to be able to manage and build a team of finance professionals in order to optimize the internal finance processes to enable operational efficiency.
Key areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
Minimum requirements, experience and competencies:
We invite you to apply for this role via the following link, so that the Recruitment process can start:
Purpose of the job:
Key Performance Areas include:
Experience & Competencies Required:
** Please note that if you have not heard from the HR department within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
The ideal candidate will have a min of 3 years experience with PHP
a degree is essential.
This fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers is looking for your creative skills.
will be part of a successful team being involved in Developing Design, and ship new applications.
PHP, Cordova, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, JS, ES6 Webservices, SOAP, JSON, REST)
decent experience with linux and apache is required.
Send your Cv with links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tactical Response Officer needed - URGENT!!!
I am looking for a youngster with a PSIRA (Adv) This person will need to have a Firearm competency.
I need 10 guys
A Must have: Matric Own Transport and Drivers license!!!!
Send CV to email@example.com
This well known security company based in Woodmead is looking for Protection officers
The client is looking for the follow these are non neg.
Must have Firearm Compentency
If you have PSIRA Qualification that would be awesome.
Will be working shifts
Send your CV with relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an experienced individual to join an international CCTV client on a 3-month contract towards Bramley, within their call centre to offer remote technical support to customers.
Candidate should be able to answer the following questions in order to be considered for the role:
How do you install and setup an IP camera?
What type of surveillance products / models have you installed?
After the installation of the IP camera, how do you test to see it the camera is operational?
Serving as the main contact for customer support, can you elaborate on your ability to manage on all levels of support as there is no room for further escalation?
How would you go about installing security surveillance software on your clients’ mobile application?
Can you guide me through the steps that you would take to retrieve a certain event footage on behalf of the client?
Attend to clients over the phone, form part of the Africa call centre
Install, configure and troubleshoot on client products remotely - IP cameras
Add IP units to link to control room
Setting up remote viewing
Act as only point of contact for client when resolving product issues
Assist client with software updates and connecting their product with mobile application
Respond to client emails in a timeous manner regarding issues with their products or software updates
Must have Matric, 2- 5 years' working experience, doing remote support for clients
Knowledge of IPV address 4 and 6, subnetting, port forwarding, mapping, routing
Must be a SA resident
Excellent English communication
Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills, worked in customer care centre / call centre will be beneficial
High levels of energy
Clear criminal record
The cleaner will be responsible for keeping the building in clean and orderly condition, and will perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, cleaning and stocking restrooms, washing walls, glass and upholstered furniture, and removing rubbish. Duties may include notifying management of the need for repairs.
AREAS OFF RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description is not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to perform tasks outside of the scope of this job description. The company reserves the right to change or amend the job description in line with company.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
Manage and supervise Monitoring and Evaluation Officers and Data Capturers
Responsible for performance management
Involved with workshops, meetings and conferences
Conduct a routine data analysis
Implement and apply sound monitoring and evaluation principles
Engage with donors and partners
Continuous improvement of data verification plans
Responsible for data audits and quality assurance
Work within the M&E budget
Offer health monitoring solutions
Conduct or facilitate monitoring and evaluations system assessments and ensure it is line with donor standards
Update monitoring and evaluations manuals
A completed relevant degree
Monitoring and evaluation qualification will be a bonus
No less than 5 years' working experience on health projects implementation and working with international development partners
Knowledge of CDC monitoring and evaluation guidelines, procedures and requirements
Bonus if you have experience in DREAMS program
No less than 3 years' monitor and evaluation program/project designs, program and health related data management and monitoring within an NGO
Data analysis tools experience
Familiar with DATIM and Tier.net systems
Must have experience with preparation of donor reports
Great track record with leading Monitor and Evaluation staff
Must have experience with Monitor and Evaluation work plan development and budget management
Able to work in a multi disciplinary environment
Monitor and Evaluation data quality experience
Key Performance Indicators / Critical Success Factors
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: East London, Nelspruit, Polokwane, South Africa
Region Channel Development and Management
Business Opportunities’ Management
Tactical Armed Response Officers – Woodmead, Sandton
*Before applying for this possible make sure you meet all the requirements
*Serious applicants only
Please send a full detailed CV with Competency and Qualifications to
Looking for Tactical response officer. (Woodmead)
Must be PSIRA registered
Must have firearm competency.
If interested send all documents and updated CV to
Client based in Midrand is looking for a junior person. Must have matric, Drivers and own transport.
Will be involved in CCTV Footage viewing and detection.
Send your CV to email@example.com
URGENT! Tactical Response Officers, Johannesburg
Driver's license & own transport
Police Firearm Competency
Send CV & certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
URGENT! Armed Protection Officers, Johannesburg
Min 3years experience
Driver's license & own transport
Police Firearm Competency
Send CV & certificates to email@example.com
Behavioural Detection Officer
Our client a corporate private investigating company is looking for a Behavioural Detection Officer
To provide a 24/7 camera- and alarm surveillance on sites, tracking, mobile tracking, call centre, incident management and operational support for critical services that support the operations of our client's, client. To ensure that all matters are addressed in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Attributes, Competency and Skills
Education and Experience
If you do not receive any feedback from us within (2) weeks please regard your application as unsuccessful
TACTICAL RESPONSE OFFICER
Our client a security giant is looking for a tactical response officer to provide visible patrolling on sites, immediate armed reaction and escorting, incident management, close protection and operational support for critical services that support the operations of our client and to ensure that all matters are addressed in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner. The candidate must be willing to travel and be away from home for long periods of time
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
If you do not receive any feedback from us within (2) weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Salary: R50-R55K PLUS Benefits (2/3 Medical Aid Contribution and Life Insurance)
The role is to maintain and grow key partners of a well know MFP (Multi-Function Printer) company in the Southern African region.
We are looking for a strong individual who is able to maintain relationships, provide accurate forecasting, provide continuous feedback on sales progress and opportunities.
Candidates must have recent or current experience in sales within the Multi-Function Printer / Copier Industry.
You will not be considered if you do not meet this criteria.
The role is focused on assisting the local team in expanding our partner network throughout Southern Africa.
Essential Criteria for consideration:
If you have not received any feedback from us within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
**By sending your CV along with other additional documents you give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity as well as for future opportunities**
Our client is looking for a Pricing and Commercial Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for all pricing, product profitability, and related commercial management functions across the
• Play an active role in the development of pricing-related strategies, policies, business rules, and governance
• Support the review and period updating of governance & decision structures e.g., pricing committee, delegation of
• Develop and present monthly product pricing and profitability reports with relevant insights & commentary for
• Provide pricing & profitability-related advice, support, and guidance to various divisional executives for strategic
projects & business activities.
• Participate and contribute to pricing-related decision-making processes as a member of the pricing committee.
• Contribute toward general business management and oversight as a member of OPCO.
• Develop, monitor, and maintain pricing models for business and consumer products and services in line with pricing
strategy and finance guidelines.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business (product, finance, sales & marketing) to develop appropriate
channel pricing and positioning strategies.
• Develop and maintain analytical and operational tools such as deal profitability or sales commission calculators to
enable front-line pricing management, business decision-making, and related operational activities.
• Provide input and help develop pricing and other financial models for business cases and other strategic activities.
• Conduct market research and industry benchmarking for input into business reporting and related activities.
• Collaborate with marketing to ensure pricing and commercial related customer and market communication is
accurate and up to date.
• Partner with sales to develop customer presentations and proposals, providing pricing and commercial input as
• Work closely with billing team to support annual business price review activities with analysis and impact
• Assist with monitoring and reporting on financial aspects of pricing, including ad hoc analysis & gathering of business
• Contribute and provide input and support to annual budgeting and periodic forecasting activities.
• Provide regular operational updates as input into ad hoc EXCO and OPCO reporting deliverables.
• Establish relationships with and provide ad hoc support to Sales and Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance, and
other functional areas.
• Maintain up to date pricing and commercial records in line with internal document management policies
Experience, qualifications, and competency requirements:
• B. Com Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
• Postgraduate qualification in a related field.
• MBA or similar qualification (advantageous).
• 5 years of finance, commercial, accounting, or pricing-related experience.
• 2 years of managerial experience.
• Industry experience (advantageous).
• Experience working in a cross-functional team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Objectives of this Role
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link