Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to employ a Warehouse Inventory Supervisor(EE), based in Humansdorp.
- The successful candidate will have matric, a logistics or inventory management qualification, and previous supervisory experience in a dairy or FMCG environment.
- The candidate must be qualified to facilitate good administrative and operational practices and must be computer literate with knowledge of Navision.
- The candidate must be motivated, energetic, and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate must have a valid driver's license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for an Inventory team with the achievements of the daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
- The successful candidate will need to ensure all relevant stock movements and controls are done correctly, accurately, and according to the procedures.
- Proper record-keeping of all inventory-related issues and updating work instructions will be key.
- The candidate will be responsible for stock counts, housekeeping, and assisting the stock control team to follow up on stock discrepancies on all stock transferred from production and sold to customers, using Navision.
- The candidate will be expected to regularly identify continuous improvement initiatives to ensure continuous improvements in their area of responsibility.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.