Our client in the FMCG Sector, based in Humansdorp is currently looking to employ an experienced Maintenance Planner. (EE)
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
- This position will require a matric certificate coupled with a Maintenance Planning certificate.
- The successful candidate must have proven experience in maintenance planning with a minimum of 4 years' experience as a maintenance planner in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Sound knowledge of maintenance and maintenance planning practices, policies, and procedures as well as CMMS experience.
- The successful candidate must have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- A valid drivers' license and have their own reliable transport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will report to the Senior Planner.
- Will primarily be responsible for supporting the Senior Maintenance Planner in work scheduling and tracking to improve maintenance practices, equipment performance and labour utilization through works order reviews, as well as data analysis and reporting.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.