Our client in the FMCG sector, based in Durban is currently looking to employ an experienced Sales Superintendent.
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
- The position requires an individual with a minimum of Matric and 3-5 years' experience gained in a similar position.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a tertiary.
- Administration or Logistics qualification.
- Experience in a FMCG Manufacturing environment and ERP Management System will be an advantage.
- The candidate must have excellent administrative and time-management skills, the ability to communicate effectively and work independently.
- Possession of a driver's License will be an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- The primary function of the jobholder will be to provide administrative support to the National Channel Manager and the team.
- Functions will include but not be limited to loading of pricing and verifying against the operating system, updating of internal promotional and price grids, compiling monthly customer reviews and adhoc reports, handling all general queries and claims.
- Monitoring/compiling various weekly and monthly reports.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.