A pro-active driven individual who will be willing to learn and grow within the company. Experience within a group of entities within the manufacturing and FMCG industries. Sage Evolution will be an advantage.
- Managing the financial external audit and coordinating internally.
- Engaging with the audit team and related queries.
- Review and discuss report to management with both internal and external parties.
- Drafting Annual Consolidated Financial Statements in line with IFRS for SME’s
- Processing of consolidation journal entries.
- Preparing and submitting Annual tax returns.
- All SARS related queries relating to tax returns.
- Planning and executing the BEE audit and certification with the BEE auditors
- Carbon tax and the relating changes in legislation.
- DTI co-ordination and submissions.
- Group restructure
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties
- Bank related administrative duties – audit, restructure.
- Capital expenditure tracking for all projects and comparison to budget.
- Preparing payback models and feasibility studies for CAPEX projects.
- Administrator on Sage ERP.
- Involvement in stock count.
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Plant P&L Preparation and review
- Sign-off off reconciliations at month end
- Release of payments
- Assisting with BI reporting projects
- Able to travel to Jhb on ad-hoc basis.
- Must have at least 3 years post articles experience
- Must have experience in the FMCG industry
- Must have a CA qualification or CIMA with articles
- Based in Mobeni (Durban)
Key Performance Indicators:
- External Audit
- Capital projects
- Ad-hoc projects
If you have not received any feedback from us within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
**By sending your CV along with other additional documents you give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity as well as for future opportunities**