Environmental Sustainability Specialist
R690k plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with leading FMCG Group for experienced Environment Sustainability Specialist. Reporting to the Group Executive you will be responsible for implementing and facilitating programs that focus on ensuring compliance to environmental sustainability practices across the group.
Key performance areas
• Contribute to the enhancement of the ISO 14001 aligned environmental control system
• Auditing of the implementation of the ISO 14001 aligned environmental control system
• Monitoring compliance with the environment permits and licences.
• Identifying hazards and assess risks to environmental compliance and management
• Monitoring Environmental practices to ensure the Group complies with regulatory and governance requirements
• Keep informed, assess impacts to business and communicate legislative updates Health and Safety
• Monitoring Health and Safety practices to ensure the Group complies with regulatory and governance requirements ESG Reporting
• Facilitate the completion, ensure data integrity and review the monthly environmental and Health and Safety data for the Annual Sustainability report
• Assistance with Board and monthly management report submissions
• Facilitate the completion, ensure data integrity and review of the CDP: Climate Change and CDP: Water disclosures
• Facilitate the completion, ensure data integrity and review of the annual Oceana Carbon footprint
• Facilitate the completion, ensure data integrity and review of the annual GHG DEA disclosure
• Responsible for the collation of information for input into investor responses such as the CDP and external rating agencies such as the JSE/ FTSE, IRAS, MSCI and S&P Global.
• Assistance with the implementation of the Sustainability roadmap, including the associated energy resilience projects
• Facilitation of the UNGC self-assessment and compilation of the Communication of Progress.
Project and Forum Management
Qualifications and experience
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link