Client Accountant required for Global Advisory, Corporate and Trustee Firm operating in, Mauritius, the United Kingdom, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands and Hong Kong. Primarily OCS focuses on sophisticated and innovative solutions to the corporate and private sector.
- Preparation of financial statements and Annual reports where applicable of companies in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Companies Act and other relevant laws and codes.
- Preparation of monthly, annual and interim management accounts for Trusts, Corporates (Mauritius, BVI and Cayman) and HNW individuals
- Preparation of quarterly abridged results for listed companies and liaise with the administration team to ensure results are released in a timely manner
- Preparation /Review of Income tax and other indirect tax computations
- Preparation of Annual tax returns, and effect electronic filing and payments on MNS platform
- Liaising with auditors and different regulatory and statutory bodies such as Financial Services Commission (FSC), Registrar of Companies (ROC) and Mauritius Revenue Authority (MRA) in view of tax and accounting related work.
- Ensure all relevant accounting and tax records are saved in an systematic order on the files as required under the Companies Act
- Ensure adherence to all policies and internal control procedures
- Other accounting, tax and administrative related work as and when required